Please review all registration instructions carefully. We have updated some conditions to help give everyone an opportunity to participate in the ever growing NYMini 9Man tournament. You can register ALL your teams at once as long as the conditions are adhered to.
- Registration will be honored on a first-come-first-served basis and we’ll be updating the matrix daily. We are not holding or reserving any spots.
- With ongoing construction happening to one of our playing site, we are limiting each organization to 3 teams per gender. Any additional teams register afterward will be on the wait list in the order it was registered. We are limiting to a total of 70 teams.
- Participation in the NYMini will be confirmed once the following items are received: TEAM ROSTER, SECURITY DEPOSITS & TOURNAMENT FEES (Emailing in your roster or mailing a check in DOES NOT CONFIRM your team’s registration!)
- If your team, club or organization’s name did not participate in last years’ NYMini (2016), there will be a new team registration fee of $50 starting this year. Make SURE you use the same name that was registered from last years NYMini or there will be a $50 new registration fee.
- Registered team roster can be adjusted as many times as needed before July 7th, 2017. Any adjustments after July 7th, 2017 will incur a fee and will be automatically deducted from your security deposit.
- After the tournament, the $200 Security Deposit will be shredded if no team penalty is assessed. Any bounced check(s) fees will be automatically deducted from your security deposit.
Tournament Fees and Deadlines
Open Registration starts on May 7th, 2017 and must be postmarked/paid by June 9th, 2017: Men’s $350 + $200 (Security deposit) Women’s $300 + $200 (Security deposit)
Late Registration starts after June 9th, 2017 and must be postmarked/paid by July 7th, 2017: Men’s $400 + $200 (Security deposit) Women’s $350 + $200 (Security deposit)
Deadline to register a team must be postmarked by July 7th, 2017
* If you WITHDRAW your team before June 9th, $50 will be deducted from your security deposit, $100 will be deducted before July 7th, after July 7th, only your registration fees will be returned.
** If the tournament gets rained out, 50% of the tournament fees will be returned.
Steps for registering team
1) Team Registration – please accurately fill out all the information below and hit submit
2) Team managers/lead contacts should then await emails from the NY Strangers Sports Organization regarding important next steps regarding (check SPAM folder in case you do see anything in your inbox):
- Roster form
- Player waiver form
- Tournament fee payment instructions