Please review all registration instructions carefully. We have updated some conditions to help give everyone an opportunity to participate in the ever growing NYMini 9Man tournament. You can register ALL your teams at once as long as the conditions are adhered to.
- Registration will be honored on a first-come-first-served basis and we’ll be updating the matrix daily. We are not holding or reserving any spots.
- With ongoing construction happening to one of our playing sites, we are limiting each organization to 3 teams per gender. Any additional teams register afterward will be on the waitlist in the order it was registered. We are limiting to a total of 85 teams.
- Participation in the NYMini will be confirmed once the following items are received: TEAM ROSTER, SECURITY DEPOSITS & TOURNAMENT FEES (Emailing in your roster or mailing a check in DOES NOT CONFIRM your team’s registration!)
- If your team, club or organization’s name did not participate in last years’ NYMini (2017), there will be a new team registration fee of $50 starting this year. Make SURE you use the same name that was registered from last years NYMini or there will be a $50 new registration fee.
- Registered team roster can be adjusted as many times as needed before July 8th, 2018. Any adjustments after July 8th, 2018 will incur a fee and will be automatically deducted from your security deposit.
- After the tournament, the $200 Security Deposit will be shredded if no team penalty is assessed. Any bounced check(s) fees will be automatically deducted from your security deposit.
Tournament Fees and Deadlines
Open Registration starts on April 30th, 2018 and must be postmarked/paid by June 10th, 2018: Men’s $350 + $200 (Security deposit) Women’s $300 + $200 (Security deposit)
Late Registration starts after June 10th, 2018 and must be postmarked/paid by July 13th, 2018: Men’s $400 + $200 (Security deposit) Women’s $350 + $200 (Security deposit)
Deadline to register a team must be postmarked by July 13th, 2018
* If you WITHDRAW your team before June 10th, $50 will be deducted from your security deposit, $100 will be deducted before July 7th, after July 7th, only your registration fees will be returned.
** If the tournament gets rained out, 50% of the tournament fees will be returned.
Steps for registering a team
1) Team Registration – please accurately fill out all the information below and hit submit
2) Team managers/lead contacts should then await emails from the NY Strangers Sports Organization regarding important next steps regarding (check SPAM folder in case you do see anything in your inbox):
- Player waiver form
- Players registration (new process!)
- Roster submission (new process!)
- Tournament fee payment instructions